24 Jun 2017 20:29:50
Sky say Aberdeen want in excess of 1.5 m for mcclean

1.) 24 Jun 2017
24 Jun 2017 21:43:10
Give them 1.51

2.) 25 Jun 2017
24 Jun 2017 23:25:16
£1.51p! Don't rate him!

3.) 25 Jun 2017
24 Jun 2017 23:44:47
Johnny Hayes was 1.3 mill and a loan player we could loan them Dodoo or O'Halloran or both throw in Kiernan and Hodson and Forrester while we are at it

4.) 25 Jun 2017
25 Jun 2017 02:21:21
Personally I would sign him on a pre contract in January also Walker. We should never give a penny to the other Scottish clubs IMO

5.) 25 Jun 2017
25 Jun 2017 08:31:10
Would have to wait until 1 month before contract expires as the play in same league i am sure so its a bigger risk waiting as they could go elsewhere

6.) 25 Jun 2017
25 Jun 2017 09:29:47
The sheep have Hibs Syndrome they won't sell to Rangers such is there hatred toward us I hate the whole lot of them who tryed to destroy us, give them all nothing not even our dead wood.

7.) 25 Jun 2017
25 Jun 2017 10:08:48
I wouldn't pay £1.5m for McLean if he had 4 years left on his contract. I would offer £500k max if they don't sell which they won't then we take him on a pre contract.
Does anyone not think its a bit strange that Aberdeens best players seem to be out of contract or in final year?
I would rather have Jamie Walker who I'm sure we could get for half of that, £750k would be too much for Hearts to reject for a player they will lose for a paltry development fee if we sign on pre contract in January.

8.) 25 Jun 2017
25 Jun 2017 11:32:49
They won't even get a development fee because of his age

9.) 25 Jun 2017
25 Jun 2017 18:06:09
There will be no development fee for Walker as he's 24 today. The 'one month before' is only in the English league, not up here where a player can be approached with six months left on his contract.

10.) 25 Jun 2017
25 Jun 2017 18:39:53
They said they not selling at any price

11.) 26 Jun 2017
26 Jun 2017 08:08:15
Brian 1987 that rule only applys to English teams signing a player from another English team. In Scotland you can do it from 6 months left.

12.) 26 Jun 2017
26 Jun 2017 16:14:10
Oh well we should make our final offers and hold firm then. I'm sure they will come calling before august 31st just like killie did with naismith a few years back